We welcome contributions through research papers and
industrial reports/case studies on applications in form of
regular papers of at least 5 pages as template,
which will be presented in oral presentations. In addition, we
welcome abstracts & papers which will be presented in formal
On or before the scheduled date, you will be notified of the acceptance
or rejection of the paper by the organizing committee through e-mail. Only
accepted authors can move on to the next step.
Reflecting the reviewers' comments, you need to create the final version of the paper.
1. All manuscripts will be subjected to blind peer-reviewing and are
expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
2. The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
3. Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
By submitting a manuscript to ICBIM, authors acknowledge that it has not been previously published or accepted for publication in substantially similar form in any peer-reviewed venue with publicly accessible papers, including journals, conferences, workshops, or other peer-reviewed, archival forums. Furthermore, no paper substantially similar in content has been or will be submitted to another peer-reviewed conference or workshop with publicly accessible papers during the review period. The authors also attest that they did not submit a substantially similar submission to ICBIM 2024. As a rule of thumb, the ICBIM submission should contain no more than 20 percent of material from previous publications. Violation of any of these conditions will lead to rejection.